Five reasons why buyers should be excited about the state of the market.
Are you trying to find a home but are on the fence about buying in this market? I am here to tell you to get excited! Great things are happening in the market that could help you.
I understand what you’re going through. My wife and I are trying to buy a new home, and we feel all the emotions! That’s why I want to give you the best advice I can to ensure we are making the right decisions in this fluctuating market. Here are five amazing opportunities in the marketplace right now:
1. There are more homes on the market. I love the fact that every day, new options are opening up. This is a big change from recent months.
2. Homes are staying on the market longer. This gives buyers the chance to see a house more than once before putting in an offer. Having the time to be more confident in the decision is huge.
“Remember to focus on the excitement rather than the doom and gloom.”
3. There is less competition. Fewer competitors give you more of a chance to succeed.
4. Negotiation is now possible. In recent months, this wasn’t something people could even consider. Now buyers can ask for things like contingencies and price reductions.
5. The current interest rates are just temporary. You never know if rates will go up or down, but there are many creative financing options you can consider. Don’t let rising rates stop you.
There will always be a reason why a person shouldn’t buy a home. Many buyers were waiting to buy until the inventory increased, they had more time to decide, and there was less competition—well now they got all that! However, interest rates are rising. The point is that there’s always going to be something that might hold you back, but you have to reach the point where you push through, and now is a great time to do that. Just remember to focus on the excitement rather than the doom and gloom.
If you have any questions about buying in this current market or anything else related to real estate, don’t hesitate to call or email. I’d be happy to hear from you!