Deciding to sell a home comes down to a multitude of factors. It’s not always a great time to sell for every homeowner. However, if you have been on the fence about listing your home on the market, here are five reasons why now is a fantastic time to sell:
1. You can still sell your home for top dollar. The market is still in its early stages of transition from a seller’s market to a normalized market. That hasn’t happened quite yet, however, and you can still get your home sold for top dollar.
2. There are still plenty of motivated buyers. These buyers are eager and excited to buy now because of the increased inventory on market. Buyers are eager and hopeful to find a home right now.
3. Motivated buyers are eager to secure lower interest rates. If you’ve been following the market, you know that interest rates are predicted to rise soon. Savvy buyers understand that when these rates rise, it will increase their cost of homeownership. Those buyers want to secure an interest rate now by buying a home in this market.
4. You can upgrade to a new home for a lower price. If you’re looking to sell your current home and buy something bigger and better, you can still sell for top dollar, then enter a home buying market with great rates, more inventory, and potentially lower prices.
5. You can get on with your life. If you’re thinking about making a move, you should seriously talk to an agent about what your options are. Whether you want to move to find a better space, better school district, or a new area for a better quality of life: You only live once, so reach out to someone like myself today to see if that’s a possibility for you.
If you have any questions for me or you’re interested in selling your home anytime in the near future, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.